With ALA halfway through July and Summer Reading going like crazy at work, I felt like I didn't really have time to read that much-maybe because my TBR pile got huge after ALA!
But I managed to read 14 books this month, so I guess that's not too bad. Anyone have any tips on how to read faster? I need them! And yes, reviews will come-I need to catch up!
1. Ghostgirl: Homecoming by Tonya Hurley-my review
2. Zen and the Art of Faking It by Jordan Sonnenblick-Audiobook CD
3. Into the Wild Nerd Yonder by Julie Halpern
4. Away Laughing on a Fast Camel by Louise Rennison-Audiobook CD
5. Ice by Sarah Beth Durst-my review
6. Storm in the Barn by Matt Phelan
7. Frankie Pickle and the Closet of Doom by Eric Wright
8. Carter Finally Gets It by Brent Crawford-Audiobook CD-my review
9. Sand Chronicles Vol. 1-manga
10. Sand Chronicles Vol.2 -manga
11. Vampire Diaries: The Awakening by L.J. Smith-my review
12. Vampire Diaries: The Struggle by L.J. Smith-my review
13. Scott Pilgrim Versus the World-Scott Pilgrim Vol. 2
14. Graceling by Kristin Cashore-Audiobook CD