Here's what I was busy reading in January:
1. The Possibilities of Sainthood by Donna Freitas (my review)
2. The Big Splash by Jack D. Ferraiolo (my review)
3. Durinda's Dangers by Lauren Baratz Logsted with Greg and Jackie Logsted (my TeensReadToo.com Review)
4. The Year the Swallows Came Early by Kathryn Fitzmaurice (my review)-watch for an author interview coming soon!!
5. Sleepless by Terri Clark (my review)
6. Sucks to Be Me: The All True Confessions of Mina Hamilton, Teen Vampire, Maybe by Kimberly Pauley (my review)
7. Lyddie by Kathrine Patterson-this one I had to read for class, so I'm not sure if I'll be posting a review, since it is an older title, but I just might. Plus, it still counts, cause I read it in January!:)
So I got seven YA/Tween books read, plus school stuff read, so I'm feeling pretty good. February brings less traveling-yay-which means more reading time, so we'll see if I get more than seven in this short month! What did you read in January?