Thanks to TV and Book Addict for this award!
Kreativ Blogger Award! The rules for this one include:
*Post 7 things you love
*Give award to 7 other bloggers who are creative.
Seven things I love:
1. My husband-he's so handsome and funny and it's so fun calling him my husband now!:)
2. My dog Wrigley-she's a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier and she's so sweet! Plus, not many people know of or have Wheaten's so it's sort of like being in a cool dog club.
3. Books-I LOVE books. My first word was even books, so I've loved them for a long time. I want that library from Beauty and the Beast-anyone else have dreams of that??
4. Chocolate-nothing to say really, I just love it!
5. Star Trek-yep, I'm a nerd, but I'm a proud nerd! And yes I totally bought Fruit Loops for the Star Trek badge inside!! It's a sad sad addition, I know.
6. Board Games-I love playing games and wish I could have more game nights with friends. Settlers of Catan is my favorite, followed by Scene It because I can kick butt at that game!
7. My blogging friends-the blogging world is so nice and full of amazing people and I love connecting with other readers-reading blogs is like my warm fuzzy for the day because I realize there are other YA bookworms that squeel when they see book covers.
The Wife Rules-my husband yes, he started a new project so you should all check it out
Melissa's Bookshelf-super nice blogger and she's posted some awesome reviews-I've bought a few books recently based on her reviews-thanks Melissa
Books Are My Love-the banner for this blog says "books make great lovers"-I love it! Plus, Ashley has been hosting some great interviews about teens and sex-very interesting!
Carrie's YA Bookshelf-she works in a book store and she's going to school to be a librarian-how awesome is Carrie??
Don't Lose my Place-a new blog you should all check out-EmmyReader is really nice and her profile pick is from Harry Potter-love it!
Garden of Books for Teens-Polo Pony is super nice and writes great posts. She even knits hats for newborns for a charity she started-how awesome is that?
My Favorite Author-I really like My Favorite Author because they're like me-grown ups who love reading YA. Plus, they have great monthly themes, interviews, reviews and contests.
I know I've recived other blog awards over the past couple of weeks, but I've been behind, so if you left me an award recently and would like a shout out, please remind me!
Congrats on the award! :DReplyDelete
Congrats on the awardReplyDelete
Thanks sooo much. I love your blog too.ReplyDelete
Congrats - you are totally kreative with a K :DReplyDelete
And now I bestow you another award!
Aw, thank you! And congrats on receiving it, yourself!! I enjoy your reviews, too. :-)ReplyDelete
My Wife Rules - what a great name for a blog!ReplyDelete
[b]discount software students, [url=http://firgonbares.net/]sms discount software[/url]
[url=http://firgonbares.net/][/url] cheap software visual macromedia software to
windows vista wallpaper [url=http://firgonbares.net/]discount software house scam[/url] buy free software
[url=http://firgonbares.net/]adobe photoshop cs3 key generator[/url] free download mac theme for windows vista
[url=http://firgonbares.net/]software discount game software[/url] photoshop elements for mac 4 tutorials
buy photoshop top secret [url=http://firgonbares.net/]cheap software com[/b]