So April and May both felt like months I hadn't read a lot, but I guess I didn't do too bad considering I was finishing up my first semester of grad school and you know, getting married and all that! :) I forgot to post this in April, so here's what I read in April and May.
1. The Composer is Dead by Lemony Snickett 5 Stars
2. The Amaranth Enchantment by Julie Berry-Debut Novel, 3 Stars
3. Airhead by Meg Cabot-Audiobook-3 Stars
4. Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols 3.5 Stars
5. The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart-Audiobook 4 Stars
6. The Chosen One by Carol Lynch Williams-5 Stars
1. Save the Date by Tamra Summers 5 Stars
2. Marcelo and the Real World by Franciso X. Stork 4 Stars
3. Something Happened by Greg Logsted 3.5 Stars
4. Amiri and Odette by Walter Dean Myers 5 Stars
5. Blue Moon by Alyson Noel review to come
6. Exclusively Chloe by J.A. Yang 3 Stars
7. Suddenly Supernatural by Elizabeth Cody Kimmel-Audiobook, review to come
As you can see, I haven't had a lot of 5 star books lately and I feel like I'm sort of in a reading slump. Anything fabulous and wonderful I should read next??